Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Girls night...

Our ward has an annual fathers and sons camp out the Friday night before Mothers Day. I have issues with the timing, and usually stay home sulking and murmuring!
.
This year my strong silent mysterious man had to work late, and get up early for more work, so he ended up not being able to go, and has been sick and wanted to come home and go to bed early... the teenager adopted some other Dad's to go with... so when I got adopted to go out with the girls... I was all in this year. No more sulking and staying home alone.

We did dinner and tried to watch a dvd... but it wasn't reading... so finally it was getting so late. I had to bail out. I am not the party girl I used to be.

.

But a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails