Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Mayo Dinner...

All the new recipes I tried turned out great!
The Spanish rice was really good; I added a tsp of wild rice trying to introduce more healthy things to my boys... I figured they would never notice in a new recipe.
They notice, but thought it was good.

The sopapillas of course were the best!

I used my grandma's heart shaped cutter, to share the love... but no one seemed to notice or care about that around my house.

And homemade tortillas are my favorite, I am finally getting them done enough, but not burning them. Practice makes perfect.

As usual, I was the only one really excited about having a themed dinner.

My strong silent mysterious man only eats for nourishment... when will I learn to quit expecting more?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails