Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday ~ My Strong Silent Mysterious Man!!

Happy Birthday!


Today is my Strong Silent Mysterious Mans 49th birthday.


He got a box in the mail yesterday from his Mom... and because he is her son... there was no waiting another day to open it!
(just teasing... it's pretty exciting to get good mail, I probably wouldn't have been able to wait either).

I did make him call her and get permission though... so we had her on the phone while he opened it! You can see the teenager was just as excited as the birthday boy.
A new white shirt with a beautiful red silk tie!

He will have to fight to keep the teenagers hands off of this one! You can see him grabbing for it already!
He loves it, and it will look great on him!
What a fun kick off to the Birthday Holiday Weekend Extravaganza!

1 comment:

M said...

Tell him Happy Birthday from me. I miss you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails