Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Solid as a Rock...

Before I left my Mom's she gave me this rock, with my word of the year engraved in it.
So perfect, I love rocks, and with MY WORD, perfect!!!
I thought she had gone to great lengths... where does she find the time to carry out all these special thoughts? Then I found out she had it in her waterfall for years, and wanted me to have it.
.
It was so sweet! I love it, and I am reminded as I get frustrated with my teenager and try to help him understand, that experience and knowledge is a valuable tool I have for him to tap into, and I have been where he has been... so too has my mom, she has been where I am now and wanted to learn for herself how to cherish the moments in her life, and found it important enough to have a rock to remind her.
.
In so many ways she is my Rock!
Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

That is such a good picture of you and your mom... I like that rock, that is so perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails