Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sunshine and puppy nose prints...

I must have finally hinted about wanting a storm door long enough, that my strong silent mysterious man heard me, or got tired of hearing me. And he surprised me with one for Christmas. He had it all installed and ready by the time I got home from the holidays.

It is one of my most favorite things!

This week, even though we are still having freezing temperatures, the sun comes out. And I can open my front door and feel the warmth from the sun coming into my front room. The dogs really really love it.

It's a little work trying to keep it clean from all the puppy nose prints, but so worth it!
I ran out to a meeting yesterday and the teenager was home with the puppies, and I came home to see this as I walked up to the front door. So sweet they were all waiting for me to return.
They really love being able to guard the house from the front now too!
They scare off any kitties neighborhood dogs or leaves, just about anything trying to attack us from the front. And when they are not guarding they really enjoy laying and soaking up the sun that shines in now.

A bunch of hound dogs, but I love them, and my new storm door... thanks sweetie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my granddogs! They are so precious.

Lindsey said...

Cute pics of the dogs... I cannot believe how much Taylor and my Katey look alike... I will have to post a pic of her and you are gonna be amazed.

patsy said...

cute, cute, cute picture of the dogs! Ilove the storm door too!

She Loves To Make said...

That door looks great, really nice for letting in extra sunshine. Your dogs are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails