Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home sweet home...

Since I've been home, I have been...
.
going through mail
catching up laundry
getting lots of puppy love (apparently they missed me too)
re-grouping with the teenager (well trying... he is reluctant to let me in)
having great talks with my strong silent mysterious man
missing my family in Seattle
most puppy hugs and kisses (they were really deprived while I was gone)
catching up with my clients
church meetings
work meetings
finding new dog food... uggg, bought one, one dog got sick ~ other dogs don't like it, bought another took it back unopened choking on how much it cost!, tried another yesterday so far so good... they LOVE it, nobody got sick, really good ingredients (most dog food distributors guarantee their food, if your dog gets sick or doesn't like it, you can return it even opened. whew!)
sorting through tax statements coming in the mail
cleaning house
more mail... it was piled up pretty high
more time out for the puppies (really really deprived, this trip was hardest on them)
grocery shopping
back on my wii fit!!! yeah!!!
eating healthy
re-connecting with some friends/neighbors
more laundry
wiping dirty dog feet (its wet and muddy here)
paying bills
.
It feels good to get back into some routines, but somehow my brain is boggled. As I get older, I am not as quick as I used to be to switch gears. Almost everything I do seems weird somehow. I am still trying to reconnect with myself.
Didn't expect to have to transition... weird, but I am working through it.
I hope I feel normal soon... I don't like weird and out of place.
.
Maybe I need more puppy hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails