Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday ~ Aunt Fay...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
(sorry this is the only photo I could find since I was away from home)
Aunt Fay lives just a block or two from us, and we have vowed to get together more this year.
So we were making plans to have birthday dinner for her this week, to start off year on a good foot.
.
Then after we pretty much had it set in stone and figured out, she and her husband had to make an emergency trip to Montana, and I had to leave and come to Seattle... so all our plans have been put on hold. But as soon as we are all settled and back home again, I am determined to get it all set back up again!
I can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you Aunt Fay!
.
You love your puppies, just like me.
You are sweet and kind, but strong and built tough and determined, like a good ol' southern bell is supposed to be.
I love it when you laugh.
I thought you were so brave when you moved to Idaho after being in your home for so long.
I thought you were so brave when you cut off your hair short, after wearing it longer for such a long time... and I LOVE it short on you!!
You are artistic and crafty.
And quite possibly the most patient person I know!
.
Happy Birthday Aunt Fay!!!

2 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

When I think of Aunt Fay I think of Cool Whip containers and raspberries. When I was little we would pick berries and put them in those containers. It was so fun. She's such a sweet lady!

Johnna said...

Fun and I love the hair too! Aunt Fay is the best.....

Johnna

Related Posts with Thumbnails