Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taylor and her TV...

We have often caught Taylor watching TV and thought it was really cute.
Not just glancing at the TV, but actually watching.
Mostly we notice when there are dogs barking, so we figured it might have just been her noticing the sounds coming out of the TV....
Until the other day when we were watching "Underdog"!!
She was glued to the TV set!!!
We watched to make sure it wasn't just the sound...

And when it came to the part when Underdog was digging a hole, I tried to covered her eyes jokingly (we definitely don't want a digger)... and she ducked and leaned out of the way of my hand to see around me to the TV!!! Like she was annoyed with me and didn't want to miss a single minute!!!

It was hilarious!! She watched with intent almost the entire show with us!

Her favorite new hero... Underdog!!! Who knew?

Should I be worried with Tiger Woods and Underdog wanna be's at home alone while I am away working all week? YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Della said...

This is so funny and so like my lovable Taylor.
Thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails