Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Strong Silent Mysterious Man...

He is my knight in shining armor!
It would cost me a fortune to keep our vehicles tuned up and running smooth, if he wasn't so willing and able to do it himself.

Nobody likes to have their picture taken while they are working or under the hood of a car... so I will give him a break on the annoyed look, and be grateful he didn't come out from under and chase me down while I was clicking away at him.

I just didn't want the moments to go by and not stop to appreciate all he does for our family, to keep us safe, warm, fed and provide us with all we need.

He is awesome, I love him, and he is my hero!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you rent??? All kidding aside, you are very lucky.

Della said...

Jim has many awesome attributes and talents I have always admired but never more than when I visited with you last week. Cleaning carpets after a long, hard days work got me.....and then there was helping to finish the painting and getting up before 4am going to work so we could get an early start on our trip...then there's the Father thing. Jacob couldn't have a better Father! You are blessed!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can I say this, I am sitting here crying right now after seeing your blog for the first time. You know how much I think my brother Jim and Devin are alike, personalities, sweet and sensitive, would not do or say a bad thing to anybody, kind. Many times I have described Devin as my hero. It hit me to hear my brother described as your hero. When you said that I realized that he too is one of mine. I have felt that way for a very, very long time but never realized it. Thank you Beth. You are wonderful. You have really been an inspiration to me too and an example. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Love you guys forever and always.

Deb

Beth said...

Thank you for your comments, and your love for us!

Beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails