Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Early morning to ALC tomorrow...

The good news... I will be here tomorrow.
Sun Valley Resort!
The bad news... I won't be on the golf course, darn.
I am leaving a 4:30am for an annual association leadership conference for one of my clients in Sun Valley tomorrow. I keep trying every year to talk my strong silent mysterious man into coming with me, it is a 3 day event, but I only really have to be there for one of the day's meetings. But I would sacrifice and make a long weekend out of it, if he would come with me. But since he isn't interested in going with me, I will go up and come home the same day.
It should be nice up there tomorrow, I don't look forward to the long ride in the car, or the long meeting... but I do look forward to seeing the resort again.
It is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time yell... I'll go!!

Anonymous said...

Next time yell... I'll go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails