Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boxer Puppies/Freezer Group...

Our Neighbor dog "Simba" had puppies...
It is her 1st litter but she is a good Mama.
And her pups are adorable... 4 girls!They just move so fast, it was hard to get pictures of them.

____________________________________________________



Today is my 1st meal exchange with my new freezer group.
We got together and picked out some recipes from a huge book, that everyone in the group might like. Then we picked a day in the month we would choose to exchange the meals, and each person would make the recipe they chose but multiply it by 6, so we would have one for each family.

So today is the day we meet to exchange, so I should come home with 5 other freezer meals to feed my family with during the month.

The hardest part for me was labeling... I was running out of patience after the 1st one... but it would be an important step to miss the cooking instructions, so I endured.

I actually made my meals yesterday, and tried mine out on my family last night before I send them out to the rest of the group. And my boys loved the Ranch Chicken! It was a huge hit! So I am hopeful this will be a fun and helpful thing to have in my life.


One big day of shopping and putting it together for a month of weekly meals!

_____________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails