Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

I smell something...

Morgan always lays right by my feet when I am working in my office....
today was no exception.
But something wasn't right... I kept smelling something bad.
Now the new puppy has been known to have really bad gas... and totally stink up the room, where I have to leave and go get some fresh air.
But even that usually dissipates.
This smell wasn't going away... I checked the bottom of my shoes... no poo there.
I kept looking around and the puppy wasn't even in the room with us.
Morgan, just had this sad hang dog look on her face.

Then I discovered it. IS THAT POO?? EEEEEEWWWWWW!

How did she get it all the way up on her side like this?

And where is that devil puppy anyway! She had to be part of this stinking mess...

As I grabbed her and drug her down the hall to the bathroom, I had visions flash in my head that I would find more of this, about knee height all over the walls between the back door and my office.

I lucked out and got her in the tub before it got any worse.

For a water dog, she sure doesn't look like she wants her precious feet to get wet. I really wasn't beating her, I think she was a tad embarrassed.

I still don't know what happened, but it looks like a mean game of rugby with Taylor and Morgan got piled! Poor thing... and where is that Taylor dog anyway?

No doubt she is into some other kind of trouble, that I will have to clean up after this.

1 comment:

PaD said...

Aren't dogs fun. Did you ever find the puppy? I still haven't sent Jim's bd present. I may be late. Did you hear Debbie and Pat may be moving to Arizona. I think I told you. The old mind is going. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails