Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break - Thursday...

Since I only get one day on Spring Break with the teenager, I had to make the best of it.
He had worked Mon-Wed, and Friday would spend the day out golfing, and having fun with his friends. So Thursday he was all mine...
We got a computer moved out of his room (because his parents are too strickt and wouldn't let him have internet back there)... so I bargained with him to move it into the kitchen/dining area for everyone to use and I would put internet on it. It was a win/win situation.
But getting wireless internet to remain stable, is proving much harder than I ever imagined.

And he helped get all the laundry caught up... doesn't he look thrilled. He really was a huge help.
And he moved a bunch of furniture for me.... and we are finishing up cleaning out his rat hole of a room, where I have been closing the door for way too long hoping he would get sick of living like that and clean it out. He can pick it up, but the things we found stashed and shoved down behind other things was scary!! I bet I was like that too at that age... a stasher.
I saw a clip on hoarders on Oprah the other day, I missed the entire show, but just what I saw made me want to clean house. yikes!
Our relief society is having a treats and trade night next week where you can bring things you don't need or use anymore and everyone can pick out what they want, and at the end of the night what doesn't have homes will go in the donation trailer. So I will have a big pile of stuff to donate for sure.
Thanks son for all your great help yesterday, you are my hero!!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna rent him for a week... I miss having someone to play and work with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails