Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

Lost Pictures....

Yes, he made it home!
I had a few pictures on one camera, and had 86 on the other. I was downloading pics and all excited to catch up my blog, and write all about him coming home, how good he smelled, the whirlwind day, dogsitting, the winter campout, sledding, hearing from an area 70, a great Sunday, it's snowing again, sleeping dogs, napping dogs...
I was super excited... I got the pictures down loaded... I thought... they aren't there, they aren't on the camera... where are they????? I have looked everywhere, gone back over my steps.... they are all gone.... all 86 wonderful memories!
I am sick to my stomach!!!
I am crying, sad, mad at myself (because I realize what happened and I did it)... I am dreading telling my husband when he comes home for lunch. He already thinks I am "Drama Queen Central", and I have to pull it together before he gets home. He won't be mad, just disappointed about the lost pictures... but he REALLY won't get all these emotions pouring out of me... it sends him into a spin when I cry.
I will get over it, I will survive this, but I am so sick about it... I can't even blog now.
Let me go heal my heart... I will be back to blog, without pictures... somehow (It is better to do that, than to not remember all the memories at all right?...thats what I will tell myself).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful but..... your words are some insightful I can picture in my mind just what you are talking about. So... get over it and tell me what's happening....


Love ya

Anonymous said...

That word was supposed to be "so" insightful, not "some".

patsy said...

last year when we got home from our trip to NY- trent & the neighbor kid deleted all my pictures off my camera before I got them on the computer or printed.
They were all gone-I even took my camera to a shop to see if they could retrieve them. I am still so upset about it that I don't talk about it very often.
We had stood in line to eat at Serendipity for 2 1/2 hours just to get a picture of us drinking frozen hot cocoa, I had a picture of me with the man who played jon val jon in Le Mis. I waited outside the theatre after the show to meet him & get a picture... and so many more. I know I am getting upset all over again!!!!!
I just wanted to say- I can relate

Beth said...

Thanks for the support!

Related Posts with Thumbnails