Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Angels on Snow Day...

You would think on a Snow Day I would have all this extra time and help to get my chores done and make a nice warm dinner for My Man when he comes in from the cold. Not this time of year... I am going into Tax season, which means pre-tax work all falls on my head for my clients.
-
I will be crazy busy working, and need all kinds of consentration during the next weeks leading up to Tax deadlines. So I took advantage of having some help at home today and put the teenager to work and in charge of babysitting the dogs.
-
Only coming out of the hole I am calling my office right now a few times to make sure the house was still in tact, and assuring the teenager had plently to keep busy. I picked up the ringing phone only looking up from my work to see the clock reading 5pm (trying not to panic over not having a clue what I was going to do for dinner)... I hear this sweet voice on the other end, "have you made dinner for your family yet?"... Like they could read my thoughts!
-
In a short few minutes, my door bell rang and an Angel appeared standing there holding this dinner for my family! Not just dinner, but enchiladas, refried beans and rice... My Strong Silent Mysterious Man's FAVORITE DINNER!!
-
It was an inspired RAK (random act of kindness), I am so grateful for the Angels in my life! As we ate a nice warm super yummy dinner together, we thought of ways to pay it back, and pay it forward! I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

patsy said...

Wow- this is so awesome!
One of my friends brought over cookies Sunday night & you would've thought it was gold the way brett acted.
What a great friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails