Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day by Day on Jan 7th and 8th....

We had such a nice Family Night last night. I finally got around to making some cookies to put on the plate to return to the neighbor. I really didn't want to just send it back empty.
-

We sang some hymns together while my Man played his guitar. We don't normally sing more than one verse, because we are not that great singing together (I don't bring much musical talent to the table, and unfortunately it appears the teenager has my musical genes). But last night was different, and we sang Redeemer of Isreal well into the 4th or 5th verse. Somehow we felt the spirit of God through all the off tones, and didn't want to quit singing. It was really cool. More than cool for me, we all felt it... that's super amazingly cool!!!

-

Last night the puppy "Taylor" was too pooped out to almost hold her head up and she went from this...

to this...



to this...


then the boys decided to tickle her feet and not even waking up she kicked in her sleep while they laughed and kept annoying her, until she turned into this...


(Yes, she is totally asleep)
We were cracking up at her trying to catch a nap.


-


So today they were predicting a big storm to blow through... so far it hasn't stopped snowing since about 8am.... so it is starting to build up a bit of snow.

-

And the puppy in her true form... loves the snow!

-

This is the view I am watching from my office.... I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!

-

It will be a good day to drink hot cocoa and catch up on my work, if I can stay focused!

1 comment:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love all the snow pictures! We got a little bit of snow here last night, but it is already gone. I never thought I'd miss the snow, but I guess I do... I haven't had the internet for the last couple weeks, so I am playing blog catch up today:) It was fun to read a lot of post on your blog all at once.

Related Posts with Thumbnails