Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eat Your Veggies...

The Health Factor is a total uphill battle for me!
-
As is most everything else these days... I never get seem to get the winter blues ~ but they are creeping and lurking around and I might have more of that going on than I want to admit, because I normally love the cold and snow (I would never admit I want it to end, not outloud anyway).
-
But I found a picture I took a few weeks ago when I was really on my game for like um... "the day", and I thought if I focused on it and how much better I felt that day than I do today. Maybe, just maybe I would bring some of that good energy into my life for the moment.
-
So let's see if it works!
-
I have a hard time eating lots of veggies, but I had a bunch on hand... so I made this yummy lunch and put all this in a tortilla and grilled it to a little crunch on the outside and ate it like a sammie.... It wrapped over green, red, orange and yellow peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, lowfat mozerella cheese, lime juice, cilantro, and salt and pepper. YuUUuMMMMM!
-
*Note to self: Drink lots of water, and eat your veggies!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That actually looks really yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails