Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Teenager goes to Seattle...

The teenager left for his Grandparents house this morning... we had to leave our house at 4:45am. After an almost sleepless night the night before, and not much naptime, I am exhausted! It was bittersweet letting him go, I know how much fun he will have with his Papa and Nene, and he drives me crazy between knowing it ALL, and asking me EVERYTHING (I know it sounds like a conflict, but the questions are only those I don't know the answers to, or ones he has already asked a BILLION times!).
However, the very minute he walked away from me at the airport... I missed him terribly and cried all the way to the car and home. My Man being the nurturer he is, reminded me how much harder it will be to "send him off on a mission and not get to call him in an hour after he leaves. And then when he returns, he will leave me again and head off to college, only to come home once, and then announce he is getting married and won't be home the next Christmas, they are going to her house. This is just preparing me for the times that could lie ahead." Yeah, that helped.
So after I got him off to work, with all his words of wisdom.
It started snowing... (yep your going to get allot of dog posts now that the teenager is gone... I have to get a life! just kidding, I love my dogs)
(I can't wait until I know what I am doing with this new camera... the learning curve is huge, I have forgotten allot more than I ever knew)

Somehow these sleeping dogs just know when its snowing outside...
Because they don't stay asleep very long....
We hope Taylor gets to be as fun at frisbee as Morgan is...
of course Rudy is nestled snug in his warm bed still.

WEEEEHOOOOO!!! ITS SNOWING!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails