Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"...

We got some more snow yesterday... I love new snow!
My Man had the day off of work, and we spent some quiet time together at home.
The dogs really loved playing in the new snow...
And when they weren't playing hard outside...
they were sitting inside wishing they were outside.
And when they weren't playing or day dreaming about playing, they were wanting our undivided attention...

And on rare occasion, they would take a nap with us...

And thats when the expression comes in "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"

3 comments:

patsy said...

Oh man those guys are so cute! Jim included.

Anonymous said...

Could you send some of that snow this way?? I really was wishing for snow for Christmas but anytime I get snow it makes me a Happy Panda!! (I can really relate to the pups dreaming of snow)

PaD said...

That snow looks cold. Happy New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails