Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Public Library...

After trying to pull myself out of my slump yesterday, I couldn't stay focused on work, I was wanting to eat everything in sight, and it was soooooo quiet without my Teenager at home.
I decided to take a drive (yes a walk might have been better, but I didn't have the energy)... I ended up at the Public Library. I forgot how fun it was to find books to bring home and read. I am not a big reader, but I like to skim through them and pick out things that pertain to me. I found tons of self help books, dog training, photography, meditation, cookbooks. It was fun to spend an hour just roaming and looking, and reading. It was almost therapeutic, and I am not necessarily a book worm, I can't imagine what it would be like for someone who loves to devour books.
What an awesome, uplifting, peaceful, free place to go!
The Library... what a nice surprise!

1 comment:

patsy said...

I love our new - only 2 year old library- the only thing better than a library- is a library full of NEW books!

Related Posts with Thumbnails