Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No more sulking...

So far so good on taking care of myself... a healthy start to my day! I hope it starts working fast so I can get to feeling better really soon.
Because when I got my head out of the fog, I realized how busy I was going to be while the teenager is out of town...

Who will unload the dishwasher...
And who will be feeding and watering the dogs...
And who will put away all the shoes that pile up by the front door...
And who will be putting away all the clean laundry...

I guess I will be busier than I had ever imagined! Boy do I miss having a teenager around... I need to be more grateful when he is home...

Note to self ~ tell teenager how much you love and appreciate him!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I knew teenagers were good for something!

patsy said...

I can't believe you can get him to do all that regularly!

That's what happens when you don't have loads of kids around I guess. I forget who is supposed to do what & they all claim it isn't their job- kaos.
I imagine it's harder to LOOK busy when you're the only teen home. I have kids who are masters at LOOKING busy.
You are so good to take care of yourself. I need to do the same thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails