Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Hunter...


I didn't have a chance to post pictures of the hunting trip on Friday....

Yeah, those are really sharp killer arrows honey....

He made a big huge deal about taking the camera to get a picture of his trophy this trip... but this was the only shot he got off!

I am okay with him going out... he seems to really enjoy it. But when he got home, he started working on me to go out on Thanksgiving Day. Now we didn't have any plans, we are going to be home. But as a Mother would I was already preparing to make it a special day. I didn't want to be the bad guy, so I told him he would have to make that decision, and I even through in the ol' - "what ever you decide is more important to you" guilt line.

Well that was a mistake... he is now going hunting on Thursday. And on that note, 2J's tells me he is going to go play in the big church football game on Thursday too. So in a flash of the eye, a holiday that should be full of family and Gratitude... I will be home alone... Boys... sheesh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails