Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Flake of the Year...


You know what these mean?

Yep, I peaked outside this morning and IT'S SNOWING!!!

Not enough for the day off school, and not enough to reach the doornob and keep us inside from work. But I am ready for that! I love the snow!!
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!


(Don't worry I am not off the deep end. I am living in reality and I know what ever dusting we got at 6am will be melted by 9am... but a girl can have hopes and dreams right?)

3 comments:

patsy said...

The weather people keep telling us we're going to have snow - then nothing. I don't think they know what the heck is going on.

Beth said...

Well as I predicted, it didn't last. Good thing I got pictures for proof... anyone sleeping in late wouldn't have believed me.

Those darn weather people... they shouldn't tease you.

Panda said...

I WANT SNOW!!!! *stomping foot*
Could you bring some here when you come out to visit??

Related Posts with Thumbnails