Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SPT ~ Self Portrait Tuesday

Today I am thankFULL for
  • The Gospel in my life
  • My Eternal Companion
  • My Son
  • My little shadow (Morgan who literally runs into the back of my legs if I stop too fast)
  • Unconditional Love
  • Quiet Moments
  • Falling Snow
  • Family
I found Lellys Blog and she does a challenge each Tuesday called SPT (Self Portrait Tuesday)... I have been lurking around and reading more about it. And while I am not sure I completely grasp the entire concept... I figured I would give it a try. I think you post a self portrait and blog about the topic of the week, and do it on Tuesday.

The challenge this week is called "me and my shadow"... the challenge this week is to find a quiet moment. give thanks for all that you have been given, all that you have given in this past year. take advantage of a pocket of an afternoon when you can slip away and be thank-full. we can all make time for this very important date with ourselves, with only our shadow along for company.



I managed to get a self portrait... but I haven't managed to get the quiet time all by myself long enough to clear my mind to gather my thoughts on all that I am ThankFULL for. I will make sure I do that this week... it might be a good time on Thanksgiving morning when my boys run off and desert me, and instead of sulking, I will use the time more wisely!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails