Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th....

The superstition of the date goes right along with all my feelings this morning. I stayed up late last night finishing the painting project in the kitchen and dining room.... "do I like the color???, is it too bold???, is it too dark????, will Jim like it??????, where did I get all these muscles that are soar and aching??????????"

On the other end of the spectrum, I love how warm it makes the house feel. And Jim and Jacob come home today and I am sooooo excited to see them. I really was missing them last night when I went to bed.

Now the rest of the house looks so stark white compared to the warm cozy kitchen and dining room. I guess I will move into the living room on the next boys camp out! When the kitchen was all torn up from the painting project, I couldn't eat much.... that is the really good news for my diet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails