Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The List....

Well I have a big list of things I want to get done while the boys are at Scout Camp. None of which I have accomplished so far my first two days. Tomorrow is Wednesday already!!
I can't believe it.
I did pick up the paint brushes and painters tape I need to start painting my kitchen and dining room. It's not my favorite thing to do, so I keep putting it off.

I have accomplished some rest and relaxation though... I even took a short nap this afternoon watching Guarding Tess (love that movie). I think I have all my errands done, so now I only have left the list to start working on.

I have two baskets of apricots I want to make into jam, paint the kitchen and dining room, clean my office, make a shadow box for Jacob's Eagle Scout Court of Honor, make iron on transfers for t-shirts for Laurels Camp, catch up on work, and catch up the laundry.

I better get busy.... it will be Friday before I know it.

btw, Jim found his Nacho Cheese Sauce!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails