Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Someones world is upside down...

Thursday morning when my brother left, Jim also left to go to a work conference in Portland.
Well you guessed it, someone's world was turned upside down as they lost their newest best friend and their ROCK all in the same moment!
So I'll admit, as much as I LOVE some "me" time, I am missing him too.  But he comes home today so my heart will at least be up righted soon.   Surprisingly I got to only one craft project, but ran out of time for the rest of the me things on my list I wanted to to do while he was gone... like
Bubble bath's
Chick Flicks
Couponing
Cleaning out his closet
Painting a room
Design my raised garden beds I want him to build
Treat the wood furniture
Scrapbook mission photos
Mail letters to all the missionaries serving from our ward and a few of the missionaries friends
Clean the leather furniture
Create cards to send for family birthdays this year its Feb and I have already missed a schlew of bdays, but I still have hope to catch up.

But mostly because I was so busy... yesterday after work I got a call from Mr. Bremmeyer and he was flying I use "fly" because he doesn't do anything except at mach speed... through Boise on his way home from visiting in Arizona and invited me to dinner.

It was so fun to get to see him.  When ever he calls us on his way through Boise, I just had it in my mind I was special and he made time to stop just to see me... but come to find out, there were two other couples in Boise he invited.  He knows someone everywhere and everyone seems to know who he is.  A great man with the biggest heart ever, he gives and gives of himself and it's most always devoted to the elderly.
A very great way to live.

I got home later, finished up my VT reporting and was too tired to go to the church to get it in the computer.  
So I am up early this morning, scrapped the plans to lay in bed and be lazy and sleep in... my internal clock is just not going to me stay down that long, so why fight it.

So I am off to finish my reports and then back home to pull out all the scrapping supplies and spread out on the dining room table to create mission photo magic! 
I hope.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails