Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time with the Missionary...

I had the day off of work and the missionary and I went to finish picking up mission stuff.  This time is so priceless to me, I love being with him, even when we bicker.  You would think a Mom could hold her tongue with just a few short days left, but honestly it has been so tense around our house this last month. It's hard and sweet and exciting all at the same time.  I have so many emotions, it's crazy and unexplainable in words.
While at the clothing center, we got to see the Boise Temple all torn up on the outside...
We are used to seeing it covered in flowers this time of year, so it was kind of a shocker to see all the dirt and machines.
It will be wonderful when the renovations are all finished.

And we got to eat Panda Express while we were out... we don't eat chinese much, since my strong silent mysterious man isn't a fan.  So it was a real treat with the missionary.
Except he was tired of me taking his picture and wouldn't cooperate, so this is what I get.  He will be sorry about the 'tude  he's giving me, around December 24th or so in his apt in Paraguay when no Christmas box has arrived, but an envelope comes with all these pictures of his hands, back of his head and glaring looks over the top of his soda cup.  Just sayin' :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails