Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still got it...

My boys still love any kind of ball... but especially baseball.
One of the guys at work needed to fill up a men's softball team, so it didn't take too much arm twisting to get them to say yes.
My Strong Silent Mysterious Man still knows his way around.
He has a mean spin to his pitch.
And I saw him stop a few fast and hard ground balls nailed to him.
The missionaries swing looks more like golf these days, but he can still connect with the ball.
But he looks totally awkward and tall behind the plate, I'm not gonna lie.
I hate to be the one to tell him, but his catching days are probably over. I don't think there will be much softball in Paraguay anyway... so it's a good thing. Maybe he needs to get on a summer soccer league.

They lost the game but are both BIG winners in my heart!
I love my boys!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails