Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

YW Vollleyball...

Well we didn't have a huge turn out of girls to come play volleyball Saturday, but enough to go have fun!
(wow, don't make me pull out a recruiting skit to try and show you why you should come play on our team... bump, set spike... I know I can find something cute that will rhyme and be super silly involving pigtails and knee pads).

 
 
 
 I had fun playing with my new camera lens.  But it was like learning how to use my camera all over again.  Back to the drawing board.  So hard to learn how to get enough light in the gym.  And freezing those action shots... well I just need lots more practice.  But oh so fun!
 

I love being with the girls, they are so kind.  They are good to each other and patient to teach the younger new comers.  Fun Saturday morning, a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Emily Jane said...

Aww, i miss church volleyball. It's so nice to go play & not worry about looking like a dufus. :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails