Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Blogiversary!

I can't believe I have had my blog for 3 years. Time has gone by so fast especially in relation to the teenager... but I will admit some weeks are slow in regards to posting. The first two years everything seemed to be new news... so many things I had never journaled before. It was such a great way to pull my family closer and nearer to our everyday lives. But the 3rd year was tougher, I really had to reach inside and remember why I keep this journal.
I had to remind myself that tracking helped me to progress.
By keeping track of my life, I can look back and make changes to the things that I want to improve.
There are some priceless times of everyday life that I just don't want to forget about.
There are moments in time, I just want to cherish over and over and over again, so that I don't forget how sweet the joy can be.
I love how reflecting on journal posts later later help me to see myself closer to the way others might, and that helps me to grow in humility.
I love having a place to keep photos in order and safe.
I love my blog, it is hard work, it takes dedication, it takes some commitment... I am glad it doesn't keep track of how many times I have re-designed it, or rearranged it... and I can't believe it has been so long since my last re-do... time to move furniture again.

3 comments:

Della said...

You just can't imagine how much your blog means to your family. What a talent you have for sharing you and yours with those of us who love you and miss you so much!

Donna Lynn said...

Your blog is the best gift you could ever give me. I feel like I have been right there with you, rather than missing out on you and the family. Thanks so much for taking the time, energy and sharing so much!

Beth said...

Thanks Mom and Sis, I feel the love! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails