Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A walking we will go...

Taylor took me for a walk this morning... not really she is so much better since obedience training class, I am really proud of her progress.
It has been really hard for me to get back into some kind of activity, but this is my effort to start, so I am trying to make the best of it.

We saw some neat things on our walk... I love this painted mailbox!!



The trees are in bloom and beautiful (if you are okay with not breathing and watery eyes for a few weeks)

Tulips are so pretty, one of my favorites, except they don't last very long...



And this was really sweet...
I was glad I took my camera. It made me look around and think about something other than what a loser I am feeling like lately with my own health (one step at a time, right?). It was a good walk, and much cooler in the morning, than yesterday afternoon.
There is beauty all around!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails