Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Courage" is so cool...


Jim was trying to convince me to root for South Carolina State Gamecocks today. He really didn't want #2 ranked Florida Gators to win. I can't blame him there, but I was having a hard time rooting for the Gamecocks... they are, after all Clemson rivals!
.
But when I saw their uniforms with words like "courage" and "integrity" on the back instead of the players last names... I admit I was impressed and courious!
.
I found this article (click here) describing their support of the "Wounded Warrior" project and I was hooked!

I hope they win today!

Go Gamecocks!!

(sorry Sis!! but we really don't want the Gators to win do we?)

5 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

ppplleeease.... you can not turn on the Tigers at this point. Our jerseys say things like "fridge"

Beth said...

Let's see "Courage" or "Fridge"... that is actually a delima for me.

LOL

Donna Lynn said...

Also....this is also the same team that nicknamed themselves "Black Death"... if I keep thinking I'm sure I can come up with more.

PaD said...

What a good story and thing for a football team to do. Who won?

Beth said...

Florida beat South Carolina 51 to 31.

Related Posts with Thumbnails