Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

work, work, work and no play...

I am still working full time at one of my clients offices this week, so finding time to do laundry, clean house, fix meals, follow up on phone calls, mailing birthday cards (ahhhh!!!) buying groceries, girls camp plans, it's all pretty much falling to the side, and posting to my blog is way down on the list. But I do have some really great family pictures from the trip to Utah to post when I get back on board.

Needless to say, with Jacob holding down the fort at home... it's even crazier. He does a good job and I am grateful, but his perspective of what "clean the kitchen before you go golfing" is and mine, I am finding are quite different.
Wow! how am I ever going to learn to let go enough for him to leave for 2 years on a mission without me around to boss him? This will definitely be harder on me than it ever will be on him.
I don't know how I ever survived working away from home... 9 hours a day is torture!
And it's not just me... they pups are feeling the pain too.
They are a big mushy mess climbing all over me when I get home. I can't wait until Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails