Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Perspective...

I always welcome the rain, since it is so dry here most of the time. I miss the rainy Seattle days. Plus, it gives our lawn a really good drink and I don't have to go outside moving sprinklers (that is such a pain, but a twice daily chore I get to do all summer).
.
Yesterday, when we got hit with the storm I was so happy not to have to go outside and water! I mentioned my excitement to Jim and he said, well the farmers are happy too, because they can use the moisture from God and pull their pumps out and bring them in for service and repairs. So he gets totally swamped when they hear of a little rain on the way. And they ALL want them back NOW!
.
So it all depends on your perspective...
for me and the farmers rain is good.
But for him, it means stress and pressure and jumping through allot of hoops to keep his farmers happy.
PERSPECTIVE!

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I am so glad you're back!

patsy said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK--
i've been meaning to write & talk for a while but it's like hell week here with school getting out & I am falling further & further behind....

happy for you that you guys are well- happy for me that I can check in on you now & then-
and did you hear? megan found out what the baby is?!! go check that out :)

Beth said...

Thank you!
We sure love you guys!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails