Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Back online...

When I found myself awake at all hours during the night... still thinking about my blog. I knew something was gonna have to give.
.
I didn't want to admit that I was having a little too much fun on other sites or that I might have been getting lax in monitoring my time on the computer; but I never really had to... Jim came to me and confessed he over reacted and NEVER meant for me to stop posting on my blog. He even went into detail about how much he KNEW it meant to our families to have that glimpse into our family when they are so far away.
.
So I am back... but private now!
I might have been putting too much thought into what others thought about my blog... and had gotten away from it being just a journal for me... and letting my family take a peak at it.
.
So by invitation only... I don't have to think about that so much, and can go back to why I originally started blogging.
.
I learned a few things through this process...
.
Always listen and take into account council from the patriarch in your family (even if you don't want to admit it, they might be correct)
.
I love to blog and have this history of a journal of our family life.
.
Sometimes it takes a big effort to stay in touch with family, but it is always worth it.
.
Complete and honest communication in a marriage is the only way to honor it.
.
Jim loves me and appreciates who I am and the sensitive things in my heart.
.
Satan is tricky, sneaky and sly and he will take really good things and use them against us when we let our guard down.
.
Moderation in ALL things... that is really good council.

6 comments:

Della said...

I know I can always count on Jim to come through in the cluth. I've seen a lot of cherished moments when he has pulled the event out of the fire. My prayer has been to be able to follow Jacob through his final year at Caldwell High. Thank you, Beth.

Della said...

Sorry, the misspelled word is "clutch".

Johnna said...

I am so happy! I have to admit I was stunned when I read that you were not going to be blogging. Not that I blog, but I love knowing what is going on with you and with my family. Love you all!

Johnna

Beth said...

Thanks for all the love and support! Sorry for the roller coaster :)
I love you guys!

PaD said...

Somehow I missed the post on no more blogging. I'm glad you re-considered as I look forward to yours and Patsy's everyday. It really helps to be able to be close this this means.

PaD said...

I've got to learn to review these things since I don't know how to correct my mistakes after publishing them.

I meant to say it's great to have blogging to keep in touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails