Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Due for some quality family time...

Yesterday was such a blur... my strong silent mysterious man was so tired and worn out from a long week of work. The teenager has been so busy with school and the golf team; it feels like I never see him. And I had a church meeting to run off to so everyone had to fin for themselves for dinner.
.
I am so happy it's Friday; tonight we will all be home together and I want to plan a special meal, and have some quality family time together! We are overdue... it really drains us being pulled in different directions. Seems like if we don't have dinners together, we don't see each other much or talk about what is going on in our lives. And we all begin to droop.
.
So in my role to nurture this family; tonight I will step it up a notch... we seem to really need it to fill our wells, replenish our spirits and unify our little family unit.

1 comment:

patsy said...

This is so true- life pulls us so many directions-
so glad you can come together tonight :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails