Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Discombobbleated...

I know my husband runs a tighter ship than I do... but I thought I at least kept things out of chaos! My strong silent mysterious man was called to work on a job out of town this week and I am holding down the fort without him. Something I can do, but I don't like it.

But apparently I am not even keeping things out of chaos... I kenneled the dogs and went to the store and came home and Taylor was all jammed up in Rudy's kennel WITH RUDY!!! What?????

There is barely enough room in Rudy's kennel for just Rudy; how she got her big bum in there without me even noticing??? and how he managed to squeeze in there with her ??? and he barely tolerates her in a big open space, much less jammed in together ??? Oh my stars ??? I am losing it!!! This is chaos!!!!

.

Luckily I was only gone for a few minutes; or I might have come home to a Rudy pancake!

.

I miss my main man... I can't wait until he comes home!

I am so discombobbleated without him... I hope nobody gets hurt on my watch this week!

3 comments:

patsy said...

this is so funny... ;) sorry rudy

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine just how far Rudy's nose must have been out of joint and Taylor being completely oblivious!!! My grandogs are so much joy. Hugs to all, Mom

She Loves To Make said...

haha poor Rudy. That is too funny! I bet you were shocked when you came home and saw that.
That would be hard to have Jim gone for work. I'm going to Utah for a whole week next week and I'm nervous about it! I'll be a big baby and will miss him the whole time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails