Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pitiful Mom transformed to princess of a peaceful heart...

Towards the end of this week, I have been feeling annoyed, put off, and everything and everyone was agitating me!
.
I felt like I wanted to scream... all the time... at everyone!
.
I have no idea why? Maybe too much time with the teenager, and he was really getting under my skin... he really has a way of doing that when I let him. And it was mostly all directed at him. Poor kid.
.
Luckily he knew when I had enough and could sneak off and go golfing while I would decompress. Wow! It sounds so bad when I say it out loud... but it was the reality for me this week.
.
Not good, my next to last spring break with him at home, and I didn't cherish EVERY minute, I definitely blew some of them.
.
However, last night we went with my bff and her older kids to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. What a perfect way to change my perspective!!! I love the quiet peace, smiling faces, whispered tones you experience in the temple... and no better way to get over yourself, than to serve others.
I hope I can carry all of those feelings with me throughout the weekend. And cherish the moments that are so precious to me with my family. Act as grateful as I am for so many blessings! And not be a stressed out, screaming, whining, ungrateful acting, witchy poo anymore!

1 comment:

M said...

The Corder's!!!! They are a cool family. I remember having dinner at their home, they are so nice and a awesome family like yours

Related Posts with Thumbnails