Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I thought I would have lots of time to blog this weekend, several times a day even... wow how time slips away from you, when your having fun!


So to finish posting the Thanksgiving Day fun...


The teenager went to play the annual Turkey Bowl football game at the church.



So I snuck over for the last couple of plays of the day, to get some picutes.






He made the last great play of the day... interception!
But this was my favorite picture of the day... Father and Son!
The mock cheesecake turned out great!
Grandma Dayleys Pumpkin dessert and the apple crisp... look strangley the same in the pictures. Both were awesome! I loved the pumpkin dessert even more than I had remembered... and I used fresh pumpkin istead of canned (just because they were free and we had an abundance given to us) and it was soooo good.
And I love this...
This is how you KNOW the turkey is done!

Yep, they were right... it turned out to perfection!

And my Strong Silent Mysterious Man didn't get a deer, but we were glad to have him safe back home... and this is what turkey does to everyone at our house!

It was a great day!

1 comment:

She Loves To Make said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I wish we could've been with your family also! That cheesecake looks great!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails