Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Behind the lens...


A different view for me... Senior Pixs (professional photographers might call them senior portraits, but I better stick to pixs)

It was great practice for me, with an up and coming senior in my house next year.

Do you think he will have this much fun with Mom behind the lens?

It was really fun to go out and get these shots for this beautiful sweet young woman, but I am guessing my teenager won't let me do his pictures. We will see.

7 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

Those pictures look awesome! Emily is such a great girl! Are you a professional?

Johnna said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I bet you could make a living at this?

Beth said...

No Kristen... strickly amature here!

Lynn, I would love to think I could do this for a living... but there would be this enormous pressure and stress to please people, and I have been working my whole life to get over being that way all the time. I would need a huge self confidence pill for sure.

I will say seniors are way way way more fun and less pressure than weddings or engagement photos!!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Great job!

Rachel Ann said...

These are AMAZING Beth!!! I love them so so much. I wish I'd known you were this good... I would've had you do mine! I cannot believe how grown up Emily is. She is so beautiful. HUGS.

Beth said...

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails