Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Hero...

Yesterday, I was busy working, on the phone allot, and trying to multi-task and get much done in what seemed to be a very short time.
.
I think my early mornings up to go walking (5:15am) are starting to catch up with me because by 4pm I am running out of steam. Last night was my worst yet... by the time my Strong Silent Mysterious Man called me on his way home from work... I was too pooped out to think about dinner.
.
In the back of my head I was thinking cereal, or at the very most, If I really tried, I might be able to stand long enough to get a grilled cheese sammy toasted up... if I had help!
.
And my knight in shining armor comes to the rescue again... he decided it was a good night for dinner date and took me out to eat. Nothing fancy, but I didn't have to cook!!
I love this guy! He is my Hero!!

I should really look in the mirror before we go out... we look like we are going to go rob a bank or something! Yikes!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool are the two of you... it makes me happy

patsy said...

you guys are my heros!!
You are an amazing couple & i love you both :)

Lindsey said...

LOL... the sunglasses was the first thing I thought of when i saw the pic.... it does look like something used to rob someone. Too funny!

Beth said...

It is so important to rejuvinate sometimes... even if just over some cheap tacos!

I wouldn't recommend bank robbing though... that doesn't sound very rejuvinating to me.

Johnna said...

You two are the best!

M said...

That was so nice of your hubby! I love your sunglasses. I ordered a pair like yours online. They should be here any day now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails