Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fantastic Four...

A LIST OF FOUR
My SIL has this on her blog and put me down as one person who would respond... no pressure!

1. four family members:
lynn,
panda,
della,
leigh leilani
.
2. four people who email me regularly :
Cliff (forwarded jokes only... but sitting and deleting them all makes me think of him while I am doing it, so I love the daily task)
lynn,
della,
lindsey/julie ("subject: mail"... everyday I see it, I say in my head... "you've got mail" and then giggle)
.
3. four of my favorite places to eat:
Ivars at the waterfront in Seattle (mostly feeding the seagulls),
PF Changs,
bread fruit and cheese picnic anywhere with a view,
The Sandbar
.
4. four places i would rather be right now:
Beijing (it would just be fun to be there now)
Seattle waterfront
Top of Mt. Rainier
The fudge shoppe at San Francisco waterfront
.
5. four people i think will respond:
Lindsey,
Lynn,
Mike,
Rachel
.
6. four tv shows i watch over and over:
Monk,
biggest loser,
Psych,
Jon and Kate plus 8
.
7. four of my favorite pass times:
game night,
walking the dogs at dusk with my strong silent mysterious man,
coloring,
& blogging of course!

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

So fun to read your four... Charlie and Lola is a cartoon on disney. I LOVE Jon and Kate Plus 8...

Anonymous said...

meet you in sf...mmmm chocolate

Related Posts with Thumbnails