Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Computer Virus...


I am recovering from a horrible bad computer virus!
It wasn't catchy through our address book (so your safe)... but because of a really naughty teenager who broke the biggest major computer rules of do's and don'ts, and who will remain nameless
oh, and grounded, without any computer priviledges,
I had to clean it all up not only on one computer in our house... but TWO!!!
-
I am not even going there... I was not a happy camper!
But I have not been blogging all week because of this nightmare.
-
The good news ~I have still been taking pictures (of everything except the beating of the teenager, just kidding, kind of) to remind me of what I was doing each day when I wasn't spending hours and hours doctoring up the computers. You know, in my OTHER spare time! So I will be catching up and blogging about those memories.
-
And for those inquiring minds...
the teenager lives....
for now....
only because both computers survived...
and I am sane...
barely...
and extremely EXHAUSTED!!!!

2 comments:

patsy said...

Oh boy- that's rough stuff. I can completely relate-but I think I would've had a heart attack, I am so completely addicted to the computer...

patsy said...

ps. Jake I hope you survive it

Related Posts with Thumbnails