Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Engagement Photo Shoot...

I made it through the photo shoot yesterday... hopefully the happy couple will have something they can use. They wanted their invitation picture to be black and white to match the colors, so I have converted most of them over digitally for that purpose. We ended up with almost 100 shots. It was challenging, with the rain on and off and on again. Also challenging was that the groom is 6'5" and the bride is 5'2"... so I tried to come prepared with poses for them to try as to NOT make her look like a little child.

These were some of my favorites... but both "my boys" picked totally different ones and didn't like these at all... so now I am second guessing if there were really any good ones that the bride will like.

It was a great experience, and I love photography... I want to keep learning and developing that into hopefully a talent someday, at the very least a more persued hobby.







2 comments:

patsy said...

these are really GREAT! good job

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures... I really love the last one it has so much emotion in it!!!
Great job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails