Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

Are they plotting against me? Or am I paranoid?

I found this picture on my camera... but I didn't take it.
And I think the lump under the covers is me.
???
I am the only one who ever takes pictures at my house, unless I had the camera over and give instructions to take pictures with me in them.
Are my boys plotting something against me?
Using the few extra minutes I stay in bed when they leave for school/work as some kind of blackmail? Hmmm... I wouldn't put it past them.
But they could have just thought the pups looked cute in bed.
Hmmmm. should I be worried? Or am I just being paranoid?
I guess I will keep an eye out... just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guilt is a funny thing... we have to feel secure within ourselves to control those feelings. You have to be confident the boys would make a comment rather than a hint. My new resolution is Think Positive and stop ANTS - automatic negative thoughts Have a great day and surround you with your sayings on inspiration. What is your goal?

Related Posts with Thumbnails