Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPT ~ Self Portrait Tuesday ~ Welcome Home...

SPT ~ Welcome Home

This weeks challenge: If I came to visit you next week, how would I know which doorbell to ring? Do you have a formal entrance? Should I come to the front door? Or do you prefer your guests to come around back?

We have 3 doors into our house, but the front door is the only logical option.
The garage, HA HA HA... just stays on our long list of things that continuously need help.
The back door, is a slider that gets lots and lots of use... but mostly by and with our dogs.

The front door is where we enter, and receive our guests.

I posted last week about our entrance when I was pulling out the Easter decorations... and while reading other posts on this weeks challenge, I found someone who is brave enough to hang the beautiful egg wreath on her door here. I have just got to learn to let my hair down!
Something you may already know if you have been a guest in our home, is that we have a "welcoming committee". Not for the squeamish, but we love them. And I just dare you to try and sneak past them, or my squeaky door (another item on the long list of "things that continually need help"... I have 4 really squeaky doors inside my house. BTW, this list is only in my head, I don't really write these things down).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcoming committee sounds like mine. The squemish run fast. I'm confused...which is your front door... #1 or #2??

Related Posts with Thumbnails