Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Last Day off work...

We spent our last day off of work at home, playing with the dogs, watching movies, and being lazy. It was nice to relax, hard at times with all the work I knew awaited me this morning with year end. But I tried really hard not to work while my Man was home, and just spend the time with him.


It was a nice vacation, and we were really good not to spend any money. We were able to stay home and enjoy what we already have, which falls right into a goal we set a few months ago to stick close to the budget.

Our New Years Resolutions are to keep working toward the goals we had in place.


I made this Key Lime Pie'ish recipe... (it's not really key lime pie, but it's a really yummy healthier substitute)
1/4c boiling water
1 pkg sugar free lime jello (4svg size)
2 key lime yogurt
8oz fat free cool whip
1 reduced fat ready crust
Whisk boiling water and jello until dissolved.Whisk yogurt into jello mixture Fold in cool whip and mix well.Spoon into crust and cover. Refrigerate at least 4hrs

I have my own personal New Years Resolution (which I rarely make or keep, outside of the regular lose 20lbs). And a family version of a Biggest Loser challenge... which I have committed to, and may share more about later, but for now, I am still just trying to eat healthier and drink lots of water everyday.
Last night I watched the first episode of the new season of the Biggest Loser ~ couples, how inspiring! I even walked on the treadmill during the commercials!
I love this show! Bob Harper is my favorite trainer, I love his style, he motivates me.
The show is so much more than about losing weight, although they always have some amazing transformations, the real transforming is in attitudes, goal setting, determination and self confidence! I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails