Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boys will be boys...


My boys are "at it" all the time, joking, wrestling, fighting, teasing....

2J's almost always brings it on himself....

But I think only because my "Man" just doesn't ever get caught starting it....

It is a MAJOR source of contention at my house...

I've seen it all to often... it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...

It stresses me out... and they never listen to me to stop, so this time I tried a new tactic. I got out my camera, and decided to join in on the fun and see just what kind of goofy pictures I could get out of it. It did help... I was even laughing by the end of the bout. But only because nobody broke my favorite lamp... this time!

The ultimate object of the game is whoever can hold the other one down long enough and convince the dog to lick them in the face wins. Poor 2J's takes allot of face likins'...

1 comment:

patsy said...

I am so grossed out by the licking picture- oh my
I can completely relate to the boys will be boys- as you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails