Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill...


I would love to say I got my office cleaned up yesterday and have some great after pictures, but that just didn't happen. This is one of those projects, while I am not quite sure how it got so bad, has been put on the back burner.

Things seem to gather in my office, unexpectedly and uninvited. Like, "HEY"... all that stuff on top of the filing cabinet has boys scouts of america all over it.... that's not mine!!

And all the cords and wires and the extra tv and boxes on the floor at are connected to a play station... THAT'S NOT MINE EITHER!

Looks like I might have to do some crowd control thru my office.

Okay, the piles on top of the desk, I will take credit for that stuff. This is definately not helping my anxiety today. This mountain will have to wait for another day! Wish I could twitch my nose and make it all go away... I hate piles!

Do you have a place, or a room that seems to collect things and get out of hand?
How do you tackle the hills that seem to turn into mountains at your house?

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

This looks a lot like my office:)

patsy said...

right now my office is much worse!It's depressing - somehow I just have to tackle it and soon.
I don't know why it seems so hard it really isn't- it's just the getting started part.

PaD said...

My art room looks like a cyclone hit it. I work and work on it and since we're two or three rooms short since we moved here and no drawers or cabinets in the garage there's not much place to put stuff. I try to tackle a little every day or so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails